Fluke’s Ti125 Infrared Camera will save you time and money by identifying problem areas in your installation before they become costly failures. The innovative, rugged, easy to use thermal imager performs infrared inspections fast and efficiently, and with Fluke Connect connects to the largest system of connected test tools in the world.
Fluke’s exclusive IR-Optiflex Focus System ensures that images are displayed clearly from distances of four feet and beyond. Scanning something closer? The camera can focus on close-up components with the touch of a finger, thanks to a crystal clear 3.5 inch touchscreen display. The detector scans at a 160 x 120 resolution – over 19,000 pixels – so you won’t miss a thing.
A two-part pistol-grip trigger built into the unit allows for more flexible control. The large primary trigger is used to capture images, or start and stop recordings when the camera is in video mode; the smaller secondary camera operates a laser and LED light help you determine exactly where the camera is pointing and illuminate dark environments.
With the IR-PhotoNotes feature, the Ti125 IR Camera allows you to add text annotations to your images and even combine multiple images into one file to make analysis and reporting easier on the fly. For example, while scanning a motor you can add an annotation or take a picture of the nameplate for seamless identification later.
The Ti125 Infrared Camera also comes installed with IR-Fusion AutoBlend for picture in picture – overlay partially transparent IR images onto a standard digital images for quick comparisons.
Also available on the Ti125:
- Removable 4GB SD memory card and 8GB wireless SD card (optional) for robust information storage
- SmartView software working hand-in-hand with Fluke Connect for full analysis and reporting capabilities
- Lithium ion smart battery packs with an LED display to show charge level
- A wide color palette, multiple temperature alarms, and user-definable hot and cold spot markers
- IP54 rating for protection against dust and water spray from all directions
For more information on Fluke’s Ti125 Infrared Camera, contact our experts today!